RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did some tree work with my buddy, we took down 14 ash trees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta love the Chevys on the job!
    [​IMG]

My new Mow-Jack
    [​IMG]

And my newest acquisition...me neighbor has been trying to sell this McLane edger all summer for like $200. It had an old 3.5hp Briggs on it that leaked oil faster than you could pour it in. I've been eyeballing it all summer because I have always had a soft spot for McLane edgers, and you cant seem to find them around here. So I guess he gave up selling because it was out at the curb the other day for garbage. I picked it up right away, and after looking at it and cleaning all the sludge off the frame from the oil leak, it was actually in immaculate condition, aside from the engine. So I bought a brand new Honda 4hp GX120 today and slapped it on. New edger for me!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RLS24

Had some issues with my BG-55 and more importantly the servicing dealer. Really rubbed me the wrong way. Picked up a new RedMax HBZ2610 hand blower and a Buyers blower holder for the trailer. Really impressed with the blower. Got it from the same dealer I bought my Stander from and they really take care of me there, so there will be more RedMax stuff coming from there in the future!

[​IMG]

Also did some more work on the dump trailer, painted the whole underside, 4 new tires and painted all the rims.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got some t-shirts for me and the guys, this is the back, the fron just has the logo and phone# on the left chest, real simple.
    [​IMG]

And finally, my new yard signs
    [​IMG]

3. skidster32

skidster32 LawnSite Member

where is your life line? ppe? gloves, hard hat, ear protection? you cant expect to work out an entire tree with just a buck strap/one tie in point.

4. RLS24

thats not me in the tree. I dont do trees or ladders. ever try to stand a lollypop up on the stick? yeah....I just help out on the ground.

He knows what he's doing, and is really good at it. He ties in up there, usually rappels down his own line to get down.

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

you must bring a lot of things to bed with u and your lover john

6. RLS24

new addition to me "fleet"coming on a tractor trailer on Tuesday....

7. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

8. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Richardson I am going crazy trying to figure out what it is. Any hints?

9. RLS24

bigger than a lawn mower hahaha. Hey do you still want to buy that edger?

10. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Does the tractor trailer coming for delivery have an open trailer or closed cargo trailer hauling your new piece?? I was going to say some sort of enclosed trailer but you can find those on any lot.