RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Night and day difference. The Lesco was so long by the time the platform was on it and everything. The Stander is just way more nimble, faster, more powerful...its pretty much better in very aspect. I wish I had bought a Stander a long time ago it is really a great machine.

2. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

OK Mike, I finally finished reading this book. A few things....

1. I cant believe your thread is 46 pages long now.

2. You have progressed very quickly.

3. The plowing video is invite only now.

4. KE-llc is a d!ck

5. That burger the other day at that place made my stomach it's b!tch. I could hardly work the rest of the day. I guess to that place, cajun, means don't make any plans.

6. Let's go for a beer next weekend.

3. i cut with ferris

i cut with ferris LawnSite Member

ok thanks. looking for a new mower next year and wanted to know about the stander

4. RLS24

I like beer :drinkup: and thanks for the compliments! As soon as I got home from that lunch it started pouring and I felt like a dick cuz I kept you guys from finishing before the rain!

Yeah they are great! I would encourage you to look at other models (the Toro/eXmark, Scag, Gravely, etc) but I think you'll see why the Wright is such a great machine. A lot of the design features Wright has patents on and its the right (no pun intended) way to make one of these stand on jobs. I wrote a review of the mower here if you want to get the full details.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=355541

5. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

I still got all my work done that day. It was the first time I took my boy out with me. He said he was bored at lunch and sore when we got home. I guess he actually earned those cell phone minutes for once. lol

6. i cut with ferris

i cut with ferris LawnSite Member

thanks for the info.

7. RLS24

I'm going to be looking to add another stand-on mower for next year. We demoed an eXmark Vantage today. Have to say, I was NOT impressed. Don't get me wrong, all you guys that rant and rave about the eXmark deck, you're right this thing striped like I've never imagined before, but thats about all it did well, IMO. For a little bit OVER what the Wright costs, it comes with the lower end Kawasaki, its slower than the Wright, I don't feel that it is as maneuverable, and its just a BIG mower and not as nimble. The controls were a little hard to get used to, seems like there were a few times today we had to brainstorm to remember the right sequence of things to do to get it to start, and a big thing for me was that I know that if I turn my 36" sideways in the front of the trailer, I can fit 2 Wrights on it still...not the case here. It was a rough ride too, doesnt have the suspension that the Wright has and all the bumps feel amplified because you're behind the wheels, like riding in the back of a school bus. I may demo a Scag, not sure. If the eXmark was like 5 grand, not 8, then I'd maybe weigh the pros and cons a little heavier, but they are right on par with Wright in pricing and for my money I'll stick with Wright for now.

But like I said, it striped like I've never seen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wright Stander stripes
    [​IMG]

and a nice pic of my truck for the hell of it
    [​IMG]

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a sweet pic of the truck looks like a chevy commercial picture

9. RLS24

like this?

[​IMG]

10. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmm. That last lawn looks familiar! You have to admit he does have a stellar looking lawn! Has begun to grow like crazy again? Spring and late summer and that lawn becomes THICK!! I'd fill 2 bags full! Cool pic of the truck!
    Posted via Mobile Device