RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Heck ya Send that to chevy!

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice pic of the truck,thats too bad about the exmark i know wright is great for standers but i like great dane super surfers i lco i know has one that they bought back in 2003 and runs great it's there primary mower next to a scag 36'' and great dane chariot there older mowers too.

3. i cut with ferris

i cut with ferris LawnSite Member

have you tried a ferris?

4. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

will u turn up your torsion bars already??
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

they are up, actually. The truck is parked on a hill that might be why it looks low in the front. I think I can only go another turn and a half on them and they would be maxed out. Those are 285 tires, I also had to trim the front lower part of the bumper so they wouldnt rib either.

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

There was only one dealer around here who carried them, and I dont think they do anymore. I do not get along well with that dealer to begin with anyway. And Ferris doesnt make a Stand on that I know of.

7. i cut with ferris

i cut with ferris LawnSite Member

they do make one. you can sit or stand on it. got to see it at the new york state fair. looked like a good mower. but i didnt cut with it so i dont know.

8. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

it looks like the backend is 6" higher then the front lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

i have always liked the raked look, when i find my new dmax gonna be 3 inch level and 2 inch blocks along with air bags.....

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

I too like the Raked Look. That way when you've got a load it does not appear to be squatting. Level trucks look good if you don't work with them.

TOUGH TRUCK!

IF I were to say anything negative about that truck it would be about the mirrors. Not sure if you could adjust them or not...but I think they *Should* be closer to level.