RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I like it slightly raked....I had the bard cranked to the max for most of the summer, then when I started towing the dump trailer around even when empty it made it look like the truck was way over-loaded so I turned the bvack down a couple turns so at least now when I have the dump trailer empty its level haha. I have actually had a set of AirLift air bags and the compressor sitting in my garage for this truck for about a month, but I've been spending all my free time doing work on the new '99 to get it ready to go for winter.

I love the mirrors, they have the convex mirror built in for towing and they actually extend out about 6" even though I never use that feature.

2. RLS24

I'll wait til I get the other truck in a picture like that too....

yeah its getting thick. He does have a great lawn, its funny cuz thats the ONLY lawn I trim before I mow, because after I'm done mowing I dont want to put foot prints in it haha its like a piece of carpeting!

3. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

His lawn was one of the only ones that would anger me during spring and fall. The grass just grows super thick. His neighbor though was just about as easy as mowing can get, minus the rediculous fishing line to keep the geese out!

4. RLS24

Yeah I just trim on the other side of that every other week. No one has complained yet.

5. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That's what I did too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. RLS24

Picked up another Stander. Its a 2003 52" 19hp. Has 720 hrs, all residential use (guy used it to mow his 5 acres, it averages out to 3.4 hrs a week). Has all maintenance records and everything. Its actually is really good shape for the hours, hydros are tight and responsive, price was right and we needed another big mower REALLY bad. Now I need a bigger trailer cuz all 3 mowers wont fit on mine anymore!

[​IMG]

also in that pic you can see the new rack I made for the front of the trailer. It holds 3 BP blowers.....I looked at those new RedMax EBZ8500s last week and I think one would look nice on there ;)

7. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

sell all your blowers and get all new 8500s...best on the market by far
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Richardson...What size trailer are you looking to upgrade to?

9. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

nice stander, the 8500's are beast most powerful out there i love mine.

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice stander!