RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

prob a 16 footer, could get by with a 14 though if it had a side gate.

Lets start out with one...maybe...I just bought a back plow for one truck and still have to buy a front plow for the red truck.

2. RLS24

got the new Stander cleaned up and serviced. Its ready to go this week

[​IMG]

Space is getting tight in my garage!!
    [​IMG]

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good man. Those standers look nice. I like the yellow.

4. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

your shop is organized but tight, i think it looks better than having a large organized shop that looks empty and way to large.

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,very nice standers!

6. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

better get a shop before the town hits you with some nice tickets
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. RLS24

I know...they are pretty cool about that stuff around here but I do need to look into getting a place. I've just been so busy this summer that moving would have completely derailed me....

and whoever said I needed a 14' trailer to fit all my stuff was clearly wrong hahaha still got room for bags and a 21" on there!!
    [​IMG]

8. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

Any opinions on the Standers? I'm speculating on different models...Great Dane, John Deere, Wright, etc.... Any info or opinions would be amazing! Thanks.:usflag:

9. RLS24

Wright is by far the best IMO. We demoed an eXmark Vantage last month and the Wright mowed circles around it. Even though that new-to-me one has 720 hours on it I'd still take it over just about anything else. The Toro/eXmark are about the same price as the Wright, so theres no comparison there, and about the only thing thats a selling point on the Gravely/Great Dane.Everride or whatever else that design is labeled as, is price they are a couple grand cheaper but the old saying "you get what you pay for" never rings truer there! Demo all of them and see what you think but I have no reason to buy anything but Wright for now.

I worte a review at 50 hours of the new 48" here.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=355541

10. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

Thanks for the reply. Your review was really thorough and helped me a lot. If I have any more questions, I'll let you know. Hope everything continues to work for you :)