RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

picking up the trailer and a Lesco 36" WB on Wednesday. Wasn't really jumping at the bit to buy a 36" but I was selling my Mustang and a guy came to look at it and we got talking and it turns out he is also a landscaper and had a 2009 7x12 trailer and a couple mowers he was looking to get rid of so we worked out a trade deal where he got the mustang (which I was asking 5 grand for) and I got the mower, trailer and $3500 so that solves 2 of my problems: I now have a trailer and that damn car is outta my garage finally!

anyway, the trailer is in near perfect shape he bought it and never used it I guess. The mower is alright, definitely in better shape than my 48", has a Kawasaki on it, all new belts and has a bag. With the leftover money I'm gonna do a little advertising, keep an eye out for a used dump insert, finish rebuilding my ProLine 21" and put a few hundred into my 48" to get it back in good shape. I feel like I'll have a pretty solid mowing setup for this year. Pics to come once I get everything cleaned up.
  2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Nice can't wait to see pics. Just to give you a heads up someone on here is selling a dump insert for $1,500 i believe. They are in New England some where. Not sure how close to that you are or how much you are looking to spend but, just figured i would give you a heads up. They have a thread over in the equipment forum.
  3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

nice man, for a chevy i like it . haha
  4. RLS24

I've had 'em all....as long as its not a dodge its ok for me! I actually do like the chevy a little better...cab seems a little bigger on the inside and the whole truck is a little lower to the ground which should make loading and unloading easier.
  5. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

nice pic of the old mower. I bet that mower is still running
  6. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats, it will be a lot easier for you with a trailer when cleanups come next fall.
  7. KC lawn guy

KC lawn guy LawnSite Member

good looking truck, is that a Seagrave in the background?
  8. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

nice deal. We got to get together before the season starts. Im counting down the days.
  9. RLS24

I wish! haha everything we have is Pierce. the one you see is a 1996 Lance Pumper, then we have a 2000 Lance heavy rescue, a 2001 Lance 100' SkyArm ladder, 2 2008 Velocity Pumpers, a 2002 F550 with a light rescue box on it, and a 2009 Chevy 2500 with the utility box which you can also see part of. Not gonna lie, I like that Chevy haha

Yeah I'm gonna send out a PM to everyone that posed in here from the area for a get together sometime soon cuz none of us are gonna have time shortly!
  10. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

My phone is ringing already and the ad hasent started yet. Goes in the BEE thursday.