RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

some updates to the "fleet"

I recently installed the 2008+ new-body style roof marker lights on the 2006 2500HD. These are the RECON LED ones
    [​IMG]

An updated pic of the '99 K2500. I added better centercaps, and found a tailgate for it and had my buddy paint it real quick. Lots of imperfections in it, but I dont really care its going to get banged up anyways so none of that really bothers me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ivyslawncare

ivyslawncare LawnSite Member

Im a ford guy all the way but looking at these pics, i think ill have to replace it with a chevy:dizzy:

3. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Mike. I am fixing to put the lighting together on my Super Duty. I want to put strobes in the 4 ways and maybe some markers on top. Mostly because I will be pulling floats in the village parades soon. I just need to find the time first. I've been doing 12-15 hours a day for the last couple of weeks.

BTW after leaf cleanups, I will be willing to sell that 48" Bobcat WB. You have the first shot at it.

4. RLS24

mowing setup on Wednesdays....I only have my worker on Thursday and Friday and luckily on those 2 days we only have 1 backyard with a gate and its not that big so we just 21" it. We take both Standers on those days and Wednesday I'm by myself and have about 6 yards that need the 36" so I just take my 48" and 36"

[​IMG]

5. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Wow that 99 Chevy you have is nice. Everything looks good bro.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. RLS24

Thank you! it needs a few things here and there and some fine tuning, but it should be ready to go come winter. I'd like to get a dump insert for it next spring.

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Lookin good man.

8. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

How bad is the 454 on mileage? I have a '94 c1500 with a 350 and it gets about 13mpg. I'd like to get a 3500 but i don't know if a 454 would be too much of a gas pig...
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. RLS24

I havent really driven it much. Its been in and out of various shops getting stuff done, the big thing being the exhaust manifold getting replaced cuz it had a hole in it. Because of that, its running really rich right now so it runs kinda crappy but the more I drive it the better it gets. That said, I'm sure the mileage on this tank is pretty bad, but once the computer parameters straighten out again it should be better. My 6.0 gets 10-12 normal driving and 8-10 towing so I hope the 454 isnt much worse than that!

10. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

that setup you have is exactly what u had back in 2008....two 48"RH Standers and a 36" TTHP on a 6x12 tandem axle trailer. Was tight fit but I liked it a lot...only thing I didn't like was the bagging capabilities of a wb/stander. once I get a second crew going I think I will add a 48" stander & a second 48" TTHP....real good efficient crew for small-midsize resi/commercial
    Posted via Mobile Device