RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Nick do you roll lawns out near the North Tonawanda area. Get a few calls from that area in the spring but don't travel out that far. Let me know will pass your number along.

2. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

I go all over if I can get a group in an area. Thanks

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

put my dump insert in this past week. That turned into replacing the fuel pump/sending unit in the truck as well. Wasn't really budgeting for that but oh well. I also installed Timbrens in the rear of the truck, it handles the weight of the dumper pretty good. I am working on building sides for it today.

[​IMG]

4. RLS24

Got the dumper all finished, and have been putting it to work. This is the last picture (hopefully) that you'll see of this truck looking like this. Monday morning its getting dropped off at the body shop to get painted to match my other truck. I'm very excited to finally have both of them match, it's been bothering me since the day I bought it.

[​IMG]

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Dump insert looks good, and I can't wait to see the truck painted up.:D

6. NMS0219

7. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Dump looks good Richardson.

8. RLS24

Have some updates, we have been VERY busy! I usually forget to take pics of most of what we've been doing, but heres a couple I did take pics of:

Just a quick trim/prune/edge/mulch job
    [​IMG]

This is a full maintenance account, new for us this year. We did the trim/prune/edge/mulch a couple weeks ago and I mowed it the other day. Theres a bunch of random lines in the lawn cuz the fert guy was there a day or 2 before.
    [​IMG]

Another new lawn this year for us, first cut here
    [​IMG]

and finally, one of my dreams as a business owner has come true...my trucks match!!
    [​IMG]

its back together for the most part, I have to put the fender flairs on still. Body shop told me to wait about a week before putting any kind of stickers on it, so as soon as the week is up it will be going in for a full lettering job.

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Work looks real good, and the truck turned out great man.:cool2:

10. NMS0219