RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice , I love how that truck looks with those mirrors. Are those some factory take off tires/ rims ? I almost bought some of those mirrors the other night but the mirrors are the only thing still mint on my truck as I broke another door handle and need another new tail lamp circuit panel. One of these days.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Work looks good, and that truck looks Sick man can't wait to see the 06 done up.

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

The rims came on it when I bought it. It had different center caps, on it, that I didnt like so I just added the center caps. I think since its a '99 the wheels might be original, I have seen a FEW others with the same wheels and center caps like it had.
    [​IMG]

4. LawnMan19

Yeah, I believe the wheels and center caps it had are the original ones.

5. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats cool, My K2500 is a 00' and came with the ole reg chev steel wheels. Ive wanted to get a set of take offs and put some winter tires on the original rims for a while but its funny how the truck never gets pimped. Im hoping next year to put new cab corners on it and a paint job etc but it gets used way too much to sit. How hard were those mirrors to install ?

6. RLS24

yeah its funny how the more work you get and the more people you have working for you, the less you seem to care about your truck haha

7. RLS24

lift and new tires today on the '06. Got 2" in the back, 3" in the front, tires are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 305/70/16. Also installed OEM foglights. And I ordered another set of the Chevy NBS towing mirrors after my friends talked me into lol. I'm really happy with how my truck turned out.

[​IMG]

8. LawnMan19

Looks sweet man, now your ridin high:cool2:

9. ch973934

ch973934 LawnSite Member

New upgrades look good, and I was thinking when I saw that picture it was missing something but you said you already ordered them haha, my 07 wouldn't be the same without the vertical mirrors... You've convinced me to buy a set for my 96 I think too!

10. stik208

stik208 LawnSite Member

Not overdone, I like it. Please don't letter it.