RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres an article about the event, I didn't read this one yet so I don't even know if we're mentioned in it haha these people were ALL over us taking pictures, asking us questions and doing interviews I'm kinda surprised theres not more there

http://www.visitbuffaloniagara.com/articles/index.cfm?action=view&articleID=204&menuID=266

another local media site with an article and our picture at the top of the page

http://www.buffalorising.com/2012/07/front-yard-contest-hits-homes-riverside.html

and one more with some pictures of us on there

http://blog.nationalgardenfestival.com/

This whole week has been crazy with this project....btw, did I mention that I'm getting married on Saturday? that just adds to the craziness I guess!

2. RLS24

So far, we are the only ones that did anything with that section between the curb and sidewalk. Everyone else just did around the house and left the grass there. Some of these guys were doing 4 or 5 houses, but we only did one and did it very well!

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Very cool and looks good only thing I dont like is the boxwoods along the street getting killed by salt in the winter. But The whole design is way better that something I would have come up with!

4. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

only a true gangster would remove that whole front lawn and do a landscape there! totally sick and i bet its the best lookin one there

5. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

hahaha this made my day ... I might have to work that into a slogan of some for ... "Haddara Landscaping - Landscape installs that let the neighbors know -'Thats a real gangster'" or something of the sort.

6. RLS24

Yes I did take that into consideration. Thats part of the reason I went with stone in the lower half because I figured it would hold up better than mulch. As for the boxwoods, I'm going to just build the little shelters for them in the winter.

Yeah, not to be full of myself but it IS the best one on the street....

7. RLS24

not that this has anything to do with landscaping, but I got married over the weekend, and I thought you guys would get a laugh out of a couple of the pics.....

my groomsmen all "in uniform" for the rehearsal dinner
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the BEST limo I could find.....
    [​IMG]

....and yes we drove around all day with my magnet signs on the side of the limo hahah

8. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats man. Now she truly gets half......great limo.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. RLS24

not so much....I'm still an LLC so technically I'm just on the board of directors and take a pay check haha

10. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Good call
    Posted via Mobile Device