RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Also got some more pics of my new vehicle acquisition....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To get it on the road I need to replace all the brake lines, hopefully get around to that this weekend. Also need to sort out an issue with the glow plug relay. I need to start looking for a cab for it. The one on there is totally shot. The bed is ok, aside from the dents its pretty much rust-free and my body shop guy said they can iron out the one side just fine. The end goal is to put an ez-dumper in it and some go-fast parts and have a work truck thats a hell of a lotta fun to drive!

2. RLS24

Not much going on, but a lot going on...it has FINALLY started raining again so we are back to mowing the full schedule doing lawns 3 days a week now. Just a couple quick last-minute installs we did this past week, these were easy ones where the customer said "I want this this and this and put it here here and here" and they were also right next door to each other.
    HOUSE #1 BEFORE
    [​IMG]
    HOUSE #1 AFTER
    [​IMG]

HOUSE #2 BEFORE
    [​IMG]
    HOUSE #2 AFTER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Prob the last landscape jobs I'll do for the season, the leaves are starting to turn and fall here and I have a LOT to do to get ready for plowing so I'll be spending a lot of time working on stuff here in the near future

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good man, hows the truck coming?

4. RLS24

I honestly haven't touched it really haha. I have a lead on a '99 2500 that doesnt have a motor in it but the body is supposed to be immaculate. Guy doesn't want much for it so I'm trying to buy that at the moment.

5. LawnMan19

Keep building up the fleet man. :cool2:

6. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice job on the landscaping jobs

7. RLS24

Yeah I'm happy but sad about that, happy because I have more blue trucks to look at, but sad because none of them will ever be as nice as my '06....when I had that as my only truck I had a lot more time to work on it and do stuff to it, now I dont even have time to was ANY of them anymore!

Thank you!

8. LawnMan19

I know what your saying man it's like one of them good news/bad news things.

9. RLS24

Been busy, leaf cleanups are starting here.

Just some random pics of cleanups and striping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. RLS24

Also picked up 2 new Echo PB770 blowers for the fall, one is a hip throttle one is a tube mount. I don't have a preference either way, its just what the dealer had the day I was there.
    [​IMG]

Also looked at a Billy Goat 9hp push blower while I was there and was pretty impressed. Might end up with one of those soon too.