RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice what color is that paint on the toro I need to re paint one of mine

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

the 48" that I have is old as hell...my biggest complaint/worry is actually the engine. Everything else with it is fine the only things that really need to be replaced this year are the belts and tires which are wear items so what can you expect?

its Toro paint, just have to be careful because they have 2 different colors ("apple red" and "new red"). you cant really tell unless you look at the Toro logo on the deck (which I taped off) but I got the wrong color, this mower is supposed to be "new red" even though the mower is 15 years old lol

3. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor LawnSite Senior Member

Good to see you bought a trailer. I was selling the exact same trailer. Where in the area are you located?

4. RLS24

yeah the trailer is immaculate...just needs to be hosed off. I basically got the trailer and the mower for $1500 thats a hard deal to beat even though I'm gonna have to put a couple hundred into it for racks and whatnot. I'm near Main and Eggert.

5. buffalonick

buffalonick LawnSite Member

Ha i live right down the street from you. Im on eggert at the 33 and store my stuff on william in cheektavegas, we should really all get together, i have so many questions, il prob bring a huge notebook haha. I was the one that bought theguynextdoor's trailer, it looks the same as yours LOE, sure trac 7x12, but an 08 its in great condition nearly flawless. And just ordered my xtreme racks, next need to add a couple recessed anchors to it and a ramp assist.

6. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

7. RLS24

yeah man anytime you want to get together...I'm not a wealth of knowledge still learning a lot myself but I can tell you what NOT to do from some mistakes that I have made along the way! PM me your number and we'll meet up over coffee one of these days.

8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

awe, made some new friends!!!!!

9. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

dosent happen often on this site, usualy turns into a pissing match.

10. RLS24

yeah I think theres a lot of guys on there that are really cut-throat, but around here theres enough work to go around for everybody so why not work together to help all of our businesses than against each other.