RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

First off, what the hell happened to the website??? I could have had a couple more cups of coffee before I was ready for this! lol

Anyway, been busy with a few snow storms the last week, heres a quick pic of "the fleet" I have to get some pics of the shop. Its all set up and we've been working feverishly in there to get everything ready for snow.

[​IMG]

Hope everyone had a good christmas (or whatever else you celebrate) and happy new year!

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Fleet looks good. Happy New Year!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I know when the changed the site it got me too, but the fleet looks good.

4. RLS24

Few pics of the shop. Still have a lot to do there, gotta get my compressor hooked up and get a few more things moved around, put some more lights up, etc. But everything is there and we can work on stuff now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was pretty early on, theres a lot more stuff in this "are" now
    [​IMG]

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good Mike, nice and organized.

6. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

When is the "shop warming" party??
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. RLS24

Matt you can stop by any time you want! I think we owe each other a couple beers anyway, dont we?

8. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

For sure!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

i would absolutely love to have a shop like that! Didnt you have 2 standers?

10. RLS24

Yeah I did for a while then sold it to my buddy but it has been known to make a return appearance every once in a while. We just weren't using it, I thought it would make things go faster, but most of the lawns I do are small that having one person mowing and 1 person trimming and edging is the most efficient way to get them done. I'm actually exploring the idea of getting another bigger mower (48" or 52") again...I'm kind of at the point where we don't need it on every lawn, but when we need it, we REALLY need it.