RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

did you make that thing bigger since last year?

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Good deal!!!

3. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

No same size I just stack it higher... sad part is still salt from last season (11-12)

4. RLS24

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

you care its not diesel? its a smoking deal though....

6. RLS24

its a diesel. I called about it yesterday and got some more info. One owner truck guy used it for his plumbing business. Dealer seem like a real wack job though.

7. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

you better buy that thing right away, i bought one this fall with an aluminum box, 4x4 with a 9' boss blade on it for 35k. thats a hell of a deal for a truck that nice

8. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

I'd add it, looks sweet.

9. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

diesel for that price???? you could easily buy it and sell it for profit.

10. RLS24

We'll see about the Kodiak....thats a pretty major purchase. Don't let the nice shop and decent equipment fool you, $25,000 is still a lot of money, especially this time of year with a lot of winter (aka: unknown) ahead and spring advertising and equipment maintenance coming up.

But that hasn't deterred me from making smaller purchases!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not in my possession yet, driving a couple hours away to pick it up on Wednesday morning. For the price, I absolutely could NOT pass this up! It's a 5x10, 5500lb axle, 5' tong. My "ideal" plan was to turn my current 12' trailer into the landscape crew trailer and then buy a 14' or 16' trailer for the lawn rig, but this came up and for the price (which I will inform every1 of after I go to get it and do the final negotiations) and I just could not pass this up especially with the heavy frame and all the tool boxes.