RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmmm, maybe I need to trade the dually for that 4500.........But that's CDL territory with the dump trailer.....

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

You could always just take ur CDL in it with the dump trailer. If you're gonna use it then go for it but its not something I'd want to drive around for every little job.

3. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

If I came home with that I'd have papers on the kitchen table the next day and be asking to live in your shop. :laugh:

4. RLS24

Trailer ended up being a bust. Got there and it was a pile of crap. No lights, dry rotted tires, no wiring for the lights (that werent there), and all those boxes ended up being too small to really do anything with. Keep looking....

5. RLS24

Picked this unit up off the side of the road for $150....guy thinks the engine is blown but hell for that price I'll put a motor on it! I didn't even clean it up this is how it came to me!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice find. Does it pull or is it set up? Either way those motors are easy to find and not too crazy $$.

7. RLS24

no its freed up. Guy said he was using it and it started spewing white smoke and he shut it down right away and thats how it sits. Might even be able to get away with a rebuild kit in it.

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice find, looks nice and clean. Yeah I think it might just need a rebuild.

9. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Or maybe just an air filter... Those motors are touchy to dirty air cleaners

10. RLS24

I've owned the website domain for 2 years, never had a website....until now! I'm online! not a great website by any means but not bad for my first try and making one. Remember...I'm a landscaper not a computer nerd haha still working out the bugs and fixing grammatical/spelling errors as I find them.

http://www.richardsonslandscaping.com/