RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

You thinking of a dump to replace them with?

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Original plan was to keep the '99 and replace the red one with a dump, but at this point I am considering buying a brand new pickup and just keep rolling with 2 trucks. Deals on leftover 2012s are AMAZING right now and after all the problems I have been having with the older trucks this winter, a brand new one with a warranty sounds like a pretty good idea.

3. RLS24

[​IMG]

Picked up the new lawn trailer yesterday. A great craigslist find! 2008 7x16 Doolittle. Didn't want a side gate, but I'll use it if its there, and for the price I got on this thing, I couldnt argue. Everything is there and in great shape, just needs a little touch up on the paint here and there and obviously the full assortment of racks and boxes. Gonna try to get it in the shop this week.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice trailer there, looks like you have a single post lift in the shop floor? That'd be handy to have around. I've used one before, they can be a little sketchy though!

5. RLS24

There was one there when I first moved in. It didnt work and top be honest I wouldnt trust lifting a garbage can with it. It has since been removed and I just bolted a steel plate over the hole in the floor.

6. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice trailer looks like a good find. Any update on the proline or ztr hunt

7. RLS24

Proline just needs some adjustment to the new carb. As far as a ZTR, probably going to hold off on that for this year and just run the Proline. I'm hopefully going to be purchasing a dump truck in the next couple months here so that and the trailer are probably going to be the "major purchases" for this season.

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

You thinking of GM for the dump?

9. RLS24

Depends...I seem to be having some frame issues with the 90s body style GMs so if I can get a 2000s body GM thats decent I will otherwise I'm looking at Fords.

10. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you looking at 1 ton dumps are stepping into 450-550? You lose a lot of legal weight capacity with a 1 ton dump.