1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

No such part.

Your missing the part where the trailer has to over 10k GVWR as well.

Learn to read would ya.

I'll post it again:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  2. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

So your telling me the DOT inspector, the Cop that wrote the ticket and the Judge that imposed the fine are all wrong? How about our lawyer that got out of class ticket knocked down to 4 parking tickets?

3. Duffster

Duffster LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

You can't read so now you want a comment on some hypothetical ticket?

If you can't read the links that you posted why would I think you could read the supposed ticket you were given?

4. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Must be a good lawyer to change a moving violation with up to 6k in fines + loss of license to a non moving violation ;)

5. MDLawn

MDLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah crud, you're right....I knew that too just wasnt thinking.

Let's move on so Mike's thread isnt blown up over CDL stuff......

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not towing anything 26k combined just so it never becomes an issue for me. hows that?

7. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

All on craigslist honestly. Here's an example;

2003 GMC SLE 55k miles one owner fisher 8' plow + 8' SS stee $16,400 and that was in 2011
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RLS24

Yeah I spent about 6 hours saturday afternoon going through every craigslist city by city everywhere within 400-500 miles of here (that search tempest thing misses a lot of stuff I've realized). Found a '99 F450 4x4 7.3 dump with under 100k on it not too far from here, painted dark blue too but they guy wants $14,000 for it which I think is a lot for something thats 14 years old...Just gotta keep looking.

9. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

7.3 are a tank man. I drive a 99 f-450 7.3 and that will pull anything. Its a amazing engine.

10. RLS24

I know they are a good engine, its not the engine I worry about its the rest of the vehicle like I said $14,000 is a lot for something thats 14 years old.