RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Richardson I have a like new set of tow mirrors I took off my F250 when I traded it in. Just sitting in the back building. Let me know if your interested.

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you want for them?

3. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

If they're heated and he doesn't take them, I will

Nice superduty, they're a hell of a truck
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. greengiant9963

I paid around $250 for the set and only used them about 4 months before trading the truck in. Say $125.

5. greengiant9963

There not heated ones sorry.

6. RLS24

ok I'll let you know. I think Derek said he might have a set laying around in his parts bin I could take.

7. RLS24

Got the new trailer painted and all the racks mounted and everything. Still waiting for another hand blower rack and a backpack blower rack to come in. Also still playing around with setup options. Glad I got a 16' and not a 14'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Trailer looks real good mike, why does the stander have white rims?

9. RLS24

Just that one its a spare that I had put at the end of last year. I blew out the original tire and both need to be replaced before this season starts so it will have 2 black rims again soon.

10. RLS24

Started working on mowers today. All decks came off, cleaned, sanded, painted and Fluid Filmed. The Lesco also had the tranny removed because it had been going bad for the last 3 years so I opened it up and there was a lot of carnage inside. I was going to rebuild it but at this point I'm just ordering a new one. Hoping to pull plow stakes and MAYBE start cleanups in the next week to 2.

[​IMG]