RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. SodaPopCurtis

SodaPopCurtis LawnSite Member
    from PA

Like your setup. Those 36 inch lescos are nice. I ran one for 2 seasons for a company I worked for a few years back. How do you like your stander?

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey, Mike hows the F-250 lookin?

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks. Its been a good machine over the years. The transmission is the first real problem I've had with it. The Stander is great. Wright makes an outstanding machine and I would never want to use anything else.

Its out working now. Got it lettered to match #2 and painted the steel wheels gray like they are supposed to be. Also got a backrack mounted and the lightbar hooked up. I'll have to take a picture of it when it comes back this afternoon. Hopefully once some money starts flowing in here I can buy an EZ Dumper for it.

4. SodaPopCurtis

from PA

Wow. That is a nice fleet of trucks. How many guys you have working for you?

5. RLS24

Thanks! I dont have the red chevy anymore. I have myself and 2 other guys in the winter and then spring/summer fall myself and 2 full time and 2 part time.

6. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

mind sharing or PMing me how or where you looked to find your garage...looking for something similar.

7. SodaPopCurtis

from PA

Is there any chance you might consider selling your blue Chevy? It looks like a 2006. I have been looking for a truck like that. Right now with my mower payments I can't really afford a brand new Chevy truck. I am around 4 hours from Buffalo.

8. RLS24

Not to sound like an ass, but everything is always for sale for the right price. I would consider it.

I just put y good rims/tires on the '06 for summer, and also got a pic of the Ford
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

The ford turned out good man.

10. RLS24

Thanks. I want to get some bigger tires when it needs them, those ones are kinda small. Its an ok truck, perfect to send the crew out to cut lawns with and beat it up then get a new one in a couple years.