RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm really liking the look of the 2500. Whats all done to it? Oh and I like the F-250 the 6.0s are ok engines you just gotta know what to do with them.

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks! It has 2.5" lift in the front (torsion bar keys) and 2" in the rear (blocks), 305/70/R16 Goodyear Duratrac tires, Magnaflow exhaust, tints, back rack, lots of lights, HIDs, tow mirrors, cab lights, a bunch of other little things I cant even remember. It's a great truck I've always liked it.

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey, Mike how do you like the echo 770 blowers?

4. RLS24

I'm happy with them. They are pretty light and have a lot of power. The only downside is I wish the fuel tank was a bit bigger but other than that I have absolutely no complaints. I'll prob be buying another one in the next couple weeks actually.

5. LawnMan19

Thanks I need to pick up a couple of bigger ones for this year and am between them and the shindaiwa 802's and think I might go with the 802's because I think they are easier to work on get to the carb etc. because it's not as encased.

6. RLS24

Picked up a new plow today....8'2" Boss V its a 2009 model. We all know the usual craigslist bs "oh I only plowed my own driveway with it, it was always stored inside, washed after every use, never seen salt, maintained every year by the dealer, blah blah blah" well all that usual bs was actually true with this one, and the guy had a stone driveway and used the plow feet so the cutting edges never saw pavement. This plow is probably going to end up on my '06 Chevy and I'd like to still find a 9'2" Power VXT for the ford, if not I'll just put my 9'2" Power V on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. LawnMan19

Nice find! Looks like new
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RLS24

Working on leaf cleanups
    [​IMG]

Windy day? No problem when you set these things up running full steam to create the "air wall" to prevent blow-back haha
    [​IMG]

9. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm getting everything ready for winter....

Blue and Red Plows online.jpg

10. landscaper5

landscaper5 LawnSite Member

How do you like the Chevys ?
    Posted via Mobile Device