RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Which ones?

2. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Huntingwood. Can't remember the other road
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. RLS24

I've got the ones on Thames Ct and Larkspur the Huntingwood ones all kind of dwindled away they are all doing it themselves now.

4. RLS24

Few pics, we have been busy plowing! It seems like it's just been non-stop. Heres a few pics of the tractor that we use at the one site, its a Kubota L3050

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my truck clean
    [​IMG]

5. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

You buy a tractor?

6. RLS24

no its a weird situation with the property owner there. The people who own the building own the tractor and they just pay us an hourly rate to come and operate the tractor and do the sidewalks and cleanup. We actually end up using the trucks a lot of the time. That tractor is a POS it breaks everytime we use it I'm glad we dont have to pay to have it fixed when it breaks.

7. RLS24

3,000 hour "refresh" on the 61" Stander

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of the wheel motors seems to have a slow leak at the output shaft, however finding parts for these older Parker hydro systems seems to be a challenge.

8. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Weber hydraulics is a good place so is fluid power
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Hours are only a number, she'll look and run like new when you're done freshing it up!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Veterans

Veterans LawnSite Member

I notice that you are up in the north towns area, I am looking at starting a lawn service company in the south towns around Hamburg area. I just spent the past hour reading all of you pages, I must say I am impressed. If you don't mind I would like to network with you in the future regarding the industry. I have posted over in the starting and growing area under "advice". Pretty nice stuff you have as well, I will be using my daily driver to start and hopefully make enough or take from savings for a plow this fall. Thanks again.