RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Were doing plow damage this week. Might start clean ups Thursday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe next week? I wont fix plow damage until it warms up enough that way we can topsoil and seed the damaged areas and be done with it.

3. NMS0219

Were seeding it I'm done with anything snow related
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. RLS24

Are you just using rye grass so it grows fast and people are happy? I always just use the rye on plow repairs....figure it grows quick and I'm just gonna tear the same spot up again next year anyway....

5. NMS0219

I'm using left over Lesco double eagle. I could throw uncle bens rice on it... nobody would notice as it never grows.

6. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

lol I nearly spit out my coffee with that uncle bens comment

7. RLS24

Finally got a dump insert put in the Chevy. Its working good so far. As you can see, the roll tarp is not installed yet. It was back ordered so hopefully that will go on this week. Also new graphics package to keep the DOT happy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great did you install the dump insert yourself? If not how much in addition to the cost of the insert was the install??

Also did you beef up the rear end at all? I have a Chevy ECSB and I'm considering doing the same, just for mulch and debris/grass.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

Look nice!! Love that Chevy!! Graphics look nice and fresh looking! How much can you hold and dump in the insert? I'm assuming maybe 3000lbs being its a 2500?

10. RLS24

I had it installed. It was only another $200 or something to have it installed and for that price I didn't want to mess around with doing it myself. It was in and out of the shop in 1 day.

I just have timbrens in the back of the chevy for now however I am considering putting air bags in. I haven't really had anything heavy in it yet, just spring cleanup debris.

I'm not even sure of the capacity of the actual dumper but it probably exceeds the capacity of the truck. We had well over a ton of landscape stone in the dumper of the old 454 before and it held it and dumped it but it probably wasn't the best idea.