rn wife got promotion

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by wowmowwow, Mar 3, 2007.

1. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

just spreading the news....wifey got management job so now i can rest assured with my full time mow this year.
    my fisrt yr ft. mowing.
    any good advice is welcome'

thanks

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Don't take advantage of your wife!!:laugh:

3. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Make your a$$ look busy!!! Advertise your butt off and make things happen. Work hard now retire early thats my goal.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: That's funny you said that,...because that's exactly what I was thinking before I scrolled down and read your post. I was going to say "Keep your wife!":cool2:

5. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

:laugh: :laugh:

Good Luck with everything!

6. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

thanks yall

7. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

congrats to your family rutledge! my wife was working towards being a pharmicist when i first met her but we got married and had kids now she just wants to be a housewife. i could almost taste the $120G salary and full health benefits. oh well thats not why i married her, i would rather be poor and in love than rich and unhappy lol

8. jeffscap

jeffscap LawnSite Member

Congrats on that. Here's to ya! Bottle_and_glasses.gif
    Just don't take advantage of that.

Bottle_and_glasses.gif

9. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

my wife is an RN (nurse I'm assuming you are referring to) and not only does she make good coin but she has great medical coverage. That should help you out especially if you are solo and can be covered under her for medical. Otherwise that crap will cost you an arm and a leg...just ask others on here.

10. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member