Rodfather's in Turf Magazine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rodfather, Sep 22, 2006.

1. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Haven't gotten my copy yet (think it's coming by carrier pidgeon :laugh: ), but a few of the LS members have told me so far they liked our field test report and writeup (and pics that I took) on the Ferris IS2000 Z we had back in May and June. Check it out if ya get the chance.

And no, that is NOT me in the pics. I'm an old geezer btw...
  2. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

so did you disappear it when the test was over. you do live in jersey, could've told them something along the lines of

"well, i was in newark at mcdonald's and went in to pee, it was gone when i came out"

totally believable.
  3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Dang Rod, first its Mike now it's you......

I gotta get my name in this magazine.............

Oh wait, I don't get it anymore...........

I'll have to get a copy, I'm sure it's a "fair and balanced" report.:)
  4. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Seemed like a good review. Will have to go back and read it again.
  5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I though the review was really good, Rod. I was in there in May for the Tanaka edger review, and yes, that is me in the pics along with 20# of winter hibernation I carried around until May,lol..
  6. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

thats why us nobodys:waving: ask you the big questions, because you know your stuff.. congrats.
  7. rodfather

To be honest Brendan, I said to the higher powers at Ferris if they wanted a complete test, they should let me have it with a vacuum system and use it through the Fall.:laugh:

That didn't go over too well. :nono:
  8. rodfather

Bill, us older guys refer to it as our "winter coat" may do the same if you wish. :waving:
  9. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

After years and years of getting copies at the shop saying this is you're last issue, it finally quits just before Rod gets a big write-up lol
  10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

With all the equipment you have that has their name all over it and they still said no? What a bunch of corporate BS. :nono: