roebic septic problem

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by lyndont, Jun 3, 2011.

1. lyndont

lyndont LawnSite Member

I have one of these and for some reason the sprinklers weren't working. I dug the heads up to try and clean them. After I cleaned them and hooked them to a water hose they worked. For some reason the water isn't getting from the chlorinator to the heads. Does anyone know what the problem could be. I am trying to fix it this weekend if I can. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I was also curious if any sprinkler heads work with these systems? I also bought a small 10 pound bucket of chlorine tablets at home depot for $70. Is there a cheaper place to get those? I was going to use pool tablets but my neighbor said he didn't think they would work?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

our expert will be with you momentarily

3. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

Pump, float switches, electrical, take your pick.

4. lyndont

lyndont LawnSite Member

Yeah I think the pump is working because the air is still blowing. Should is suck all the water out of the chlorinator tank and where would the float switch be. Is there a filter for the line that goes to the sprinklers
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

There are two separate pumps.
    One is the above ground pump that blows air into the tank to aerate the stuff.
    The second one is inside the last tank where the treated sewage is pumped to the sprinkler heads.