Role Call!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Bill S

Bill S LawnSite Member

Bill Smallwood

Salem, NH

landscaping since 1993; lighting since 2006

largest job to date was 54 fixtures; 3 transformers

The most fun was figuring out how to install the El Camino fixture from Nightscaping... How we ever got those things plumb I will never know...

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

LOL...........You should have been a comedian!!!:laugh:

3. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Don't mock me. Joey, these are tough times. Are you still sitting tight?

I'm thinking about taking up smoking, so I can try to replicate the lifestyle of that guy on the quad with the cigarette. I'll just bum smokes and rides off others.

I had a proposal that came back to me today, requesting a price without structure-mounted lights. So I sent it back without those lights, but almost the same total project price. I said I had planned to give away that part of the portrait for a significantly reduced rate. lol. I won't let tough times make me sell out. It's fast or famine for me, baby, all the way!!!

Maybe I should send a postcard with my butt on it for people to kiss: "Even with the current global economic/financial crisis, my rates will remain the same."

That being said, I will, however, continue cutting lawns.

4. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I'm sitting so tight when I fart it whistles dixie!! LOL........

5. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

"dixie"? And what's that supposed to mean? As a southern man I have to admit I feel offended by the farting dixie remark.

I'm serious. I now drink iced tea. Soon, I'll be poaching deer in swamps with Billy and Chris.

Hey, where is the heritage flag icon? If James can endorse Canadian ideology here, why can't I hang the flag which embraces the values I embrace? Granted, my Polish mother from Schnectedy, NY, did not actually descend from secessionists, but my dad is a registered Republican.

:gunsfirin

6. NE Landscape Lighting

NE Landscape Lighting LawnSite Member

1: Who are you? Chris Beneduce

2: Where are you from? Warwick, RI

3: How long in the biz? 15 years

4: Individual Specialty? customer satisfaction / i have been part of every installation

5: Largest Job Installed? 255 lights

6: Most fun you ever had on a job? Extreme Makeover Home Edition lighting installation. Long hours, but well worth it!

Have a great Football Sunday!

7. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Welcome to the forum Chris... It's nice to see 15yr veterans such as yourself joining up and contributing.

Have a great day.

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Having not had any updates to this thread recently I thought I would revive it for the benefit of some of the new participants...

As with any such forum there are the obvious regular contributors and a whole host of regular readers.

I would like to know more about the lighting contractors who participate in this forum and I would also like to know more about those who are less involved but still come here regularly.

So, how about a quick Q & A?

1: Who are you?

2: Where are you from?

3: How long in the biz?

4: Individual Specialty?

5: Largest Job Installed?

6: Most fun you ever had on a job?

9. MAGLIGHTING

MAGLIGHTING LawnSite Member

Everyday. Especially rewarding selling new projects with different challenges , meeting and working for new and interesting people.

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Ok, so I have to ask....

Where was the 1175 fixture job? How large was the property? How long did the installation take?

1175 fixtures on one job is just downright amazing. (and rewarding in so many ways. :) )