Role Call!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Oct 4, 2007.

1. NightLightingFX

NightLightingFX LawnSite Senior Member

WOW!!! Paul I am GEEKED-UP for the up coming conference.
    See, I told you guys the AOLP is cool organization. I am going to make a statement that might upset some people. But, with a line-up like that, and one still ignors the AOLP - Can one REALLY call themself a true outdoor lighting professional?
    ~Ned
    www.nightlightingfx.com

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I will give you your fancy certificate...it will say "I survived 3 days w/ Unique, and my liver still works!"

disclaimer: Unique Lighting encourages drinking in moderation, unless your married or on vacation! This training is not a vacation, bring your work boots!! LOL

3. JoeyD

You know Nate "The Illuminator" Mullen is speaking as well!!! Check your sensativity meters at the door!! LOL This conference is going to be awesome!!!

4. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

its a good thing chris johnson doesnt drink...lol...yeah right! I dont either...hey can we have a forum regular night while in Scottsdale first 2 rounds are on me!

5. JoeyD

Second 2 rounds are on ME!!

Hey what do you guys think of this. On Thursday night out there we are planning a night time glow ball golf tournament. Just a small night time deal that would be a ton of fun. The course is like 5 minutes from the Chapparal Suites. I know there are other events but we are looking at doing this for those who would liek to attend.

6. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

I'm still trying to recover from Panama and the last AOLP conference. Hanging around some of you guys definitly impairs one's vision.

7. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I'll be at the conference this year, count me in on the snipe golfing.

8. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey any room for me? Sounds like lots of fun.

9. EOL

EOL LawnSite Member

RIGHT!!!!!:laugh:

10. EOL

EOL LawnSite Member

Hey Joey, Put my name down for the golf game. When is tee time? I will definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely, did I mention definitely, ANYWAYS, I will definitely be at the conference. Looking forward to it. See you there.:drinkup: