Roll-On Sulkie!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by 4curbappeal, Jun 6, 2006.

1. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

PJ,

Thank you for all of your help! The Roll-On is awesome! Thanks for putting up with me and my patience. You guys at Hustler are great! I will send some pic's in a day or so.

Tim

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am sorry you had to wait.
    I am in Indy (Zionsville) tonight and tomorrow morning, and if you had not gotten it I was going to deliver it myself.....lol...lol....
    I am glad you like it.

Pj

3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Im looking fwd to hearing some more reviews about this item. I havent used any sulkys in the past cause they all pretty much put a nasty wheel mark in the stripe ect. How is it far as turning around at the end of a run ? What model are you using it on?

PJ, Do all dealers have these by now ? (Riggs Mowers and More in NW indiana)

4. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

Did you get a chance to eat lunch or dinner at place called Adam's Rib? Great food! Thanks again for all your help!

Tim

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

They are in stock in the regional warehouses across the country, as to what dealers have them, I don't know.
    Give Riggs a call and find out, if they don't have it, they can have it next day via UPS.

Pj