Rolloff set up for a small cab over.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by JSMLAWNCARE, Jan 14, 2014.

1. JSMLAWNCARE

JSMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

I talked to Gabe. He was a great help.

Thanks again!

2. joemower

joemower LawnSite Member

Outstanding JSMLAWNCARE! If you need anything else or would want to swing down and look at mine just give me a shout.:drinkup:

3. JSMLAWNCARE

Joemower
    What is the cab to axle measurement on your truck? I was thinking about buying a longer truck so I can put a tool box between the cab and sng system.

4. ryde307

ryde307 LawnSite Senior Member

We run a Stellar shuttle hook system on a 550. We are in the process of finding a 33k gvwr truck and putting a hook system on that as well. I would never not have a hook or SNG system again.
    There are some pictures of it in this thread.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=395635

5. joemower

joemower LawnSite Member

JSM- I believe the CA is 138" and the WB is 167". I wouldn't go much longer than that IMOP. IF you had the same length and wanted a tool box on it I would go with the 12" system instead of the 14" system.

6. JSMLAWNCARE

It looks like I am going with the McCahan. I do have another question. Does anybody know the difference between an Model # 12-620-15-E and the Model # 12-620-15-E-PW?

7. joemower

joemower LawnSite Member

Got me on that one??? I don't even see the -PW anywhere on their website. May be it has to do with the frame mount set up? Some trucks have a strait frame chassis where as others may have a drop frame chassis. Good question for Gabe or Russ.

8. Shorelandscaper

Shorelandscaper LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Im sitting here reading this....crazy thought here....I wonder if it would be possible to re-create the sng in a trailer form.....or maybe its been done or tried.....im not really sure, but It was a thought

9. joemower

joemower LawnSite Member

It has been done. I have seen one traveling around in my area. I don't know who manufactured it but its not a SnG. Its a slick idea too but I would still prefer this type of system on a truck chassis.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. JSMLAWNCARE

I have already sent the email. Thanks