Roof Cleaning Harrisburg PA Power Washing Carlisle PA

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by FullBlast, Feb 27, 2012.

1. FullBlast

FullBlast LawnSite Member

Here is a roof we cleaned using our no-pressure roof cleaning system. We did not use a power washer and the owner was thrilled with how new the roof looked and how we were able to clean it without pressure washing.

We do a lot of house washing in Harrisburg PA and also power washing in Mechanicsburg PA. Since 2001 we have washed a lot of vinyl siding homes in the Carlisle PA too. No-pressure roof cleaning is definitly a great thing to have done in conjuction with a house wash. It just makes your house look so clean!!!

I think it is going to be a great year pressure washing houses in Mechanicsburg.

2. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

That looks great! What a difference. This is why I love washing houses; incredible results in very little time! Good job!
  3. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia LawnSite Member

Impressive work Jay! It almost looks like the homeowner may have tried to clean a portion of the right side of the roof? It's a good thing they knew to call the pros rather than risk damage to their shingles.

Well done.

(As an aside - I went all the way to Mechanicsburg PA to buy my last vehicle. Great folks and great prices there.)
  4. FullBlast

Thanks Ted. Yes they did try to clean the shingles. I am not sure of what their processwas but it was taking longer than he thought and wasn't getting the cleaning results he was looking for.
    He was very pleased with how clean the roof was after we were done.
  5. JCinNJ

JCinNJ LawnSite Member

Nice work and nice area
  6. FullBlast

Thanks JC.

This was a roof cleaning that we did near Dillsburg PA.
  7. A to Z Roof Cleaning

A to Z Roof Cleaning LawnSite Member

8. FullBlast

Yes you are right, Light color shingles with streaks always look so good after roof cleaning process is complete.
  9. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Help me out here. You are responding to a comment posted 2.5 years ago? Better late than never I guess. Nice job in 2012 though
    Where have you been the last few years
  10. Rapid HotClean

Rapid HotClean LawnSite Member

Jay, as usual, Great Work!