1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Roof Cleaning in Greensboro NC

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Cleaning Greensboro NC, Aug 4, 2010.

1. JCinNJ

JCinNJ LawnSite Member

BBB reports are based on how much money you spend in membership, they are no longer a legit org (this was in the news a few weeks ago, I believe 20/20)

2. Cleaning Greensboro NC

Cleaning Greensboro NC LawnSite Member

Yeah I saw that too, hopefully our customers won't find this out because I get a lot of work off the online BBB logo when potential customers click on it and see how long I've been in business and my A+ rating.

3. JCinNJ

JCinNJ LawnSite Member

I am always truthful and honest with my customers

4. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

5. JCinNJ

JCinNJ LawnSite Member

Thanks, feel free to call if you have any questions

6. Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold LawnSite Senior Member

7. Cleaning Greensboro NC

Thanks Clark. Currently the RCIA is now ranked #1 in the world for roof cleaning on google. Click link below to see.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=eec7b1769f792670

This means any professional roof cleaning contractor who is on the front page of the certified roof cleaners forum section for their state will receive more traffic from potential customers when they type in roof cleaning (your state) on google.

http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/#directory

8. Aaronnc

Aaronnc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7B

Maybe it's just me, but that RCIA logo/icon does seem just a little cheesy IMO. I mean who calls themselves an "Institute" anymore, besides ripoff art schools and the such? Should definitely have "association" or "certified" or something of the like in the name. And Greek Columns? Really? Can't get this awesome Gyro shop in Georgetown in D.C outta my head. My big fat Greek wedding kinda thing. The whole look seems cheesy and shady. Something like Certified Roof Cleaning Professionals (CRCP.org) Don't limit yourself to America in case you go global. Also get you an icon of something like the outline of a roof with a bright sparkle on the top or side of it or something. Something like the dark blue part of this with a sparkle on it or something. Just a thought.....

thumbs_116975-matte-blue-and-white-square-icon-business-home5.png

9. Cleaning Greensboro NC

Roof Cleaning in Greensboro, NC

BEFORE and AFTER photographs

Roof Cleaning Pro Greensboro NC (before)3.JPG

Roof Cleaning Pro Greensboro NC (after)3.JPG

Roof Cleaning Pro - Greensboro North Carolina (before)2.jpg

Roof Cleaning Pro - Greensboro North Carolina (after)2.jpg

10. Cleaning Greensboro NC

More Roof Cleaning in Greensboro NC