Roof Cleaning in Willow Hill, PA 17271

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Roof Cleaning by A&E, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Roof Cleaning by A&E

Roof Cleaning by A&E LawnSite Member

Roof Cleaning by A&E performed this non pressure roof cleaning today in Willow Hill, PA 17271. The homeowners were planning to replace their roof until they found our ad. This roof was saved by Roof Cleaning by A&E's non pressure roof cleaning! Call today to see our free roof cleaning demo. Roof Cleaning by A&E offers other exterior cleaning services such as power washing, pressure washing for concrete and asphalt surfaces and house washing, using our soft washing method. 717 324 4208

Roof Cleaning Willow Hill, PA 17271 001.jpg

Roof Cleaning Willow Hill, PA 17271 002.jpg

Roof Cleaning Willow Hill, PA 17271 003.jpg

Roof Cleaning Willow Hill, PA 17271 004.jpg

Roof Cleaning Willow Hill, PA 17271 006.jpg

Roof Cleaning Willow Hill, PA 17271 007.jpg

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  2. FullBlast

FullBlast LawnSite Member

Looks like a great job you did on the willow hill house!!

Keep it up!!

3. teye69

teye69 LawnSite Member

Please explain how you clean a roof without pressure washing? Plus without damaging the shingles?

4. Roof Cleaning by A&E

5. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Do you have trouble with customers wanting to pay without seeing immediate results?

6. Roof Cleaning by A&E

When I leave the home, 98% of the stains will be gone. There is some residue but, I make it clear in my contract this will be there and will wash off when it rains. I also make it clear of my payment terms, payment due upon completion. I have not had anyone as of yet that was not amazed at the results when I am done! The pics I posted are from the day the job was completed, you can see how black the roof was before I started and the after pic shows how quickly the process works.