Roof Cleaning Maryland

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Certified MD Roof Cleaner, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Certified MD Roof Cleaner

Certified MD Roof Cleaner LawnSite Member

Thanks Dave. Glad you made it to the NOVA event. It was a good group of contractors that attended. And it's good to see you over here.

2. Certified MD Roof Cleaner

Here's an oldie. We cleaned the roof of this Oxford Maryland home back in 2010. This large Talbot county home sits on 8 acres of waterfront along Island Creek, just off the Chesapeake Bay. It's another good example of a safe Maryland Roof Cleaning restoring a home's curb appeal.

Roof Cleaning  Oxford Maryland.jpg

Maryland Roof Cleaning Oxford MD.jpg

3. Landis Roof Cleaning

Landis Roof Cleaning LawnSite Member

Awesome work as always Chris. My first roof cleaning job was in Cambridge Md. on the water. That's a beautiful area down there. I remember driving through Easton. It was a friend's vacation house along Fishing Creek The next time it's due for a cleaning I'll have him give you a call. It would save me & hours of driving.

4. Certified MD Roof Cleaner

Thanks Barry. Wow, Fishing Creek was a long trip to clean a roof. Must've been a good friend. Lol. I've only been down there one time, when I took a rockfishing trip off Hoopers Island.

5. Certified MD Roof Cleaner

As I was searching through some pics for Cambridge MD roof cleaning jobs, I came across these. They aren't roof cleaning pics, but are of low pressure exterior cleaning we've performed in Cambridge. The first two are of the Holiday Inn Express located on rt 50 in Cambridge and the second two are of Sensata Technologies, a sensor and control manufacturing facility. Both cleaning projects were completed using our Safe Soft Wash process. This is the same method we use to safely clean roofs in Cambridge Maryland.

Low Pressure Roof Cleaning Cambridge MD.jpg

Low pressure washing Cambridge Maryland.jpg

Pressure Washing Cambridge MD.jpg

Cambridge Maryland Power Washing & Roof Cleaning.jpg

6. Certified MD Roof Cleaner

We were back in Salisbury Maryland cleaning roofs. Here's a couple pics from the rooftop of a rancher in the city of Salisbury. Notice the heavy algae (dark stains) and fungas. After the cleaning the algae was gone completely. The fungas was treated and left to rinse off with the next couple rains.

Salisbury Maryland Roof Cleaner.jpg

Maryland Roof Cleaners Salisbury MD.jpg

7. Certified MD Roof Cleaner

You may also notice the zinc strips on the roof pics above. We are often asked by our Maryland roof cleaning customers, if installing zinc strips after the roof cleaning will prevent the black roof stains from returning. Our answer of course is no. Although the zinc strips may be somewhat effective the first foot or two under the install, they will not keep your roof clean.

8. Propowerwash

Propowerwash LawnSite Senior Member

Great Work Chris

9. Propowerwash

Propowerwash LawnSite Senior Member

Great Work Chris :usflag:

10. Certified MD Roof Cleaner