Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Roof Cleaning Virginia, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Certified MD Roof Cleaner

Certified MD Roof Cleaner LawnSite Member

Loving that arial shot Ted. Looks like you better knock on the neighbors door.

2. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia LawnSite Member

I had the customer try to reel some additional business in ;-) I offered him an 'incentive' if he could get a neighbor to hire us to do both jobs on the same day. He tried to no avail.

What's the old saying, "you can lead a horse to water, but you have to find a horse first" LOL.

3. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Here are a couple of close ups of a rental property we recently did in Fairfax Station. The owner was about to put it on the market and called us to improve the curb appeal. It looked much better when we were done.

rsz_roof_cleaning_fairfax_station_before.jpg

rsz_roof_cleaning_fairfax_station_after.jpg

4. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Here are the results of a recent job in Reston.

rsz_reston_before.jpg

rsz_reston_after.jpg

5. psdnate

psdnate LawnSite Member

I never heard of this being done before. Do you just use a pressure washer and what for chemical do you use? We have those stains a lot around here.

6. Roof Cleaning Virginia

The process I use is 100% chemical based. Science and chemistry on the roof top :)

I'll be on jobs all day tomorrow, but feel free to call me on Friday if you'd like. I'll talk with you about it in detail.

7. psdnate

psdnate LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply. I won't waste your time with a phone call as of right now. I may be interested in getting into this though. If so I might give ha a call then.
    Thanks

8. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Here's a close up of treated vs untreated shingles for those that aren't familiar with this service. (There are some shadows from the trees in frame)

rsz_hiatt_comparison_3_17_11.jpg

9. Pressure Washing Cleve

Pressure Washing Cleve LawnSite Member

Awesome roof cleaning in Northern Virginia Ted. Cleaning roofs with snow on the ground too cool. Great close-up picture of the before and after shingles.

10. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Thanks Tom. It's good to see you over here - this is a great site!

Here's another recent job we completed in Northern Virginia, yet these (cedar shakes) are done a lot differently than asphalt shingles. This was a town home with an attached garage. Look at the roof of the garage in the background to see what this one looked like before. Huge transformation, but lots of work.

rsz_cedar_garage_compare.jpg