Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Roof Cleaning Virginia, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia LawnSite Member

Here's one of my favorite jobs from last year.

Roof cleaning Northern Virginia Before.jpg

Northern Virginia Roof Cleaning After.jpg

2. Pressure Washing Cleve

Pressure Washing Cleve LawnSite Member

Another beautiful roof cleaning job in Virginia done by American Pro Tech. Sold my first job of the year today. Did a demo on a frost covered roof. Wasn't sure how it was going to come out. When the owner saw it he called me up and wanted the rest of the roof cleaned.

3. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

Some of those results are spectacular! The last pic and the shaker shingle roof, those two are the most amazing. I am wanting to add this service to my company. I have just started reading on propowerwash, but if there are any other resources you could send my way, I sure wouldnt mind. I think I'd like to learn as much as I can this year, treat my own stuff, and then MAYBE add the service next year.

Great pics, incredible work!

4. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Thank you for the very kind words. You'll have an email shortly with an incredible source of information. Feel free to call me if I can be of any assistance. My number is in my signature below and on my web site.

From your signature it appears you're a veteran. (I am too.) Thank you for your service.

5. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Here's one we just did in Fairfax Station.

rsz_fairfax_station_before.jpg

rsz_fairfax_station_after.jpg

6. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

Again, great results. If I were to buy a machine, what should I be looking for as far as size and power to have results like these? Of course I can't run out and buy the best thing out there. I am a debt free company and want to keep it that way. I buy equipment as business allows.

As far as chemical goes, to get results that you are showing, how strong are the chems? I live in Western New York, where everyone is on the green band-wagon, are there green chemicals that get these results? I have only powerwashed equipment before and we always has to do it out in the gravel lot due to the stuff we were spraying. What effects, if any, does this have on lawn and garden?

Sorry for so many questions.

7. JCinNJ

JCinNJ LawnSite Member

Nice work Ted!!

To learn more about roof washing you can go to Roof Cleaning Forums and PT State

RCF is now offering a Labor-for-Learning program for those interested in getting started in this business. AND IT IS FREE :cool2:

8. Propowerwash

Propowerwash LawnSite Senior Member

Those are some Great Photos

9. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Thanks guys. Here are pictures of one of the jobs that we did yesterday. This was in Burke VA. It was done completely from the bucket truck.

Roof Cleaning Burke Before rsz.jpg

Roof Cleaning Burke After rsz.jpg

10. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Here's is a roof we did in Sterling recently that had a fairly dramatic improvement. Pics are from the lift as the sun was low and the stains weren't easy to see from the ground due to shadows.

rsz_roof_cleaning_sterling_before_aerial.jpg

rsz_roof_cleaning_sterling_aerial_after.jpg