Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Roof Cleaning Virginia, Feb 22, 2011.

1. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

No problem I completely understand. Pretty insane on my end too, I'll tell you about it later.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia LawnSite Member

Here's one that we just completed in Fairfax.

oie_oie_canvas (3).jpg

3. rywnygc

Ted, you are getting really good with photoshop!

Is that a same day before and after?

Man I need to get a bucket truck...

4. Roof Cleaning Virginia

No photoshoppin' here my friend. The only change I'll make to a pic is to resize them to fit the 900x400 pixel template that I sometimes use for other marketing venues.

The 'after' pic above was taken a few days later though. I took pics the day of the job, but the glare from the wet roof was horrible. I was in the general area doing another quote and realized that the sun was high - great photo op time so I drove by and took that one from the drivers seat :)

5. rywnygc

Yeah, Im going to take some after pics today. Taking while the roof is wet seems pointless.

And I know that it's not photoshop, that roof looks so good though that it could be.lol

6. Roof Cleaning Virginia

7. Roof Cleaning Virginia

8. rywnygc

That last one is a great portfolio picture Ted! I've been meaning to email you..been so busy with spring though. Hope you are doing well. Waiting for the weather to break here again before I can shoot some roofs. The temps should be up this week, but lots of rain in the forcast...bummer.

PS... I like the Waterway dr. street sign in the pic..

9. Roof Cleaning Virginia

We often find ourselves working in the city (Washington DC area) where there are all kinds of roofing material sto be found, including tile, slate, asbestos, concrete and of course asphalt/fiberglass and cedar.

We offer no touch-touch roof cleaning for many urban clients, as we'll bring our 42' hydraulic lift (as needed) to the job site. Here's a pic from a recent job in DC.

For a bunch more before and after pics, check out our website here.

100_4426.jpg

10. mowcrazy

mowcrazy LawnSite Senior Member

WOW, I just stumbled across this forum on accident and all I can say is Mr. Saunders you do amazing work!!!

Here is a question for you though, do you ever get up on the roof and do this on foot or is it always from the bucket truck. Some of those houses seem like from the driveway it would be hard to get every bit of it from the bucket truck even though its a monster!!!! Im very interested!! Once again great work!!!!