rookie needs help with pictures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dawg, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I bought a new Walker. Dealer said I can pick it up Thursday. I am also going to sell my 32 walkbehind. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures. I love looking at all the the neat stuff and peoples new toys on here. Thank you.

2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

it's pretty simple. just download the pics to your pc and then start a post. down at the bottom (in advanced mode) you can manage attachments. browse thru your pc to where the pics are then select it like you are opening it. once you do that click attach. when you are done simply hit submit reply and it should be loaded. fixing to get another walker this week myself.

3. MikeLT1Z28

here's my old one.

trailermowers.jpg

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Thank you mikelt1z28. I'm sure with my wifes help " she's the smart one" I'll be able to post some pics of my toys.

5. MikeLT1Z28

you'll be posting hundreds of them when you get the hang of it. hope i've helped.

6. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Dang everyone is getting in the mood for mowing. Today i just picked up my new MT20 with the high lift and comfort seat heigh adjuster light kit and deck lift. I got a pretty good deal on a 2006 model and talked my dealer into storing the mower and writing up the papers in 07 with a 10 percent deposit. I know that i didnt get the 23 hp or the bigger blower. I would have liked the bigger blower, but the 23hp motor i didnt care for. My only thing is that the 20hp is going to be enough for my needs and it in my opinion has been a tried and true tested engine where the 23 who knows what your going to get. I have driven it around a little and it is going to take some getting use to vs my smaller unit that i have

7. MikeLT1Z28

just remember, you only need your left hand on the steering controls. it only takes one hand and the flick of the wrist to turn it. stopping is pretty much the same way, just pull the fsc back to nuetral. my only other advice is when turning near a house, biulding, fence, or whatever... don't forget that hopper is back there and sticks out more than most ztrs.

8. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Im not new to walkers just this size of machine my smaller unit has 1700 hours on it so im def not new to them ya i agree the house buildings and fence is something to watch out for, but you left out one thing that i have hit. Watch out for the truck. Ya i was parked by the curb and ran one of the roller wheels on the corner of the frame into the side of my truck i was so mad when i did it and knew exactly what i did too.