ROPS + Striper

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by 365years, Jan 22, 2004.

1. 365years

365years LawnSite Member

I have 2 questions.

1) How high is the ROPS when it is folded down and when does the $179 special end? It looks like the bar will be only inches above the seat back rest from the pictures. If that is the case, I couldn't bend down or over more than that when going under a low branch. So I don't see why I wouldn't want the system.

2) I received my strip kit a over a month ago, but I just actually opened the package completely. I am trying not to sound dumb, but it only came with one bracket (I expected 2), no hardware (bolts) and no instructions or recommended mounting practices. Is this everything or am I missing pieces?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for the post.

The ROPS heights on the Lazer are approximately 72", 65" and 52" at the three locations.

As far as the bracket goes just take it not the dealership and show them that one of the brackets is missing. If they have any questions have them give me a call at 402-223-6358.

Thanks

Terry

3. 365years

365years LawnSite Member

When does the $179 ROPS deal end?

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

365 years,

I don't believe they have set a date but now would be a good time. There are many machines around the country that are sitting in storage for the winter. Now may be a good time to get them in for the ROPS as well as any other maintenance and repair items that may be needed.

Thanks

Terry

5. 365years

365years LawnSite Member

Thanks.

My only problem is that I need to plow a path to free it out of storage, and my trailer is completely apart for rebuilding.

I will call the local shop and talk with them.

Thanks again.