1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by razorback, Mar 5, 2004.

1. razorback

razorback LawnSite Member

I have been told that if you own an older exmark that you can have rops put on for just the price of the rop, no labor. Is this true? thanks in advance
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

The ROPS can be added for $179 on any Lazer Z, HP, XP or EPS ever built.

Your local dealer should have all the details.

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

does that include the new seat and belt also for that price? since the old ones fold forward for access to the battery and pumps?
  4. eXmark

That includes the ROPS, seat belt and seat latch kit. The seat will still pivot forward just as it always has with the addition of the seat latch.

5. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

i wish scag would do that $1,040.00 installed for sabre tooth tiger
  6. mdminc

mdminc LawnSite Member

I've had one of these ordered for my Laser Z since last summer and my dealer says they can't get one. How long is the backlog on a rops?
  7. eXmark

Right now the backlog on the ROPS looks a lot like the Great Wall of China or at least it used to. The ROPS for the full size Z are flowing out of here very well and if you need one of these it shouldn't be too far off. The ROPS for the Lazer HP however will probably take until the end of the month.

Send me a pm with your name, the model of your mower and the name of your dealer and I'll do some more checking.