1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Rothrocks Lawn Service

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RothrocksLawnService, Sep 4, 2011.

1. RothrocksLawnService

RothrocksLawnService LawnSite Member

Hey. My name is Justin and I started my own lawn business when I was 16. I started off by buying a 4x7 trailer and used my dads murray lawn mower and I pulled it with my bronco. Near the end of the first season i realized my trailer was way to small so I used his john deere mower and his 7x12 trailer. The next season I bought a new john deere zero turn and a john deere push mower and they have worked excellent both years. This year I pulled my equipment with my grandpas 1971 f-100 and was so glad that I had a truck to put blowers and trimmers in the back. Next year I plan on buying an f-250 diesel truck for more power. I gained a lot of experience over the years from helping people cut grass and it has made me more successful and have a better business.
    Posted via Mobile Device