1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Rough Price for this cleanup part one

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John_Deere Nut, Sep 7, 2006.

1. John_Deere Nut

John_Deere Nut LawnSite Member

What would you'll charge for this one time clean up? I already have a set figure in my mind, but I can always use some help advice or suggestions. the next thread will have pics for the back.

Attached Files:

2. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

3. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I assume you are talking about cleaning up the landscaping? The lawn doesn't look that bad compared to some of my customers. Could you give us a little more detail on what you plan on doing? Hard to give a price until we know what your taking out, trimming, cutting down, hauling off etc. How many hours do you estimate?
  4. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

I 'm with tacoma200. It could range from 50 just to cut up to 2000 for new installs.
  5. John_Deere Nut

John_Deere Nut LawnSite Member

the clean up would involve cleaning the flower beds out and trimming the shrubs. all of the debry would be hauled off
  6. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

7. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

All I know not being able to see it is estimate your time and multiply that times what you want to make per hour. What do you average per hour mowing?