Round Up Pricing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RTallday, May 8, 2004.

1. RTallday

RTallday LawnSite Member

I was just wondering what you guys might charge to spray round-up on curblines and such. Is an hourly rate or do you use a per job figure? Thanks.

-Rich

2. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

Experience .
    Sometimes I look at it as $10.00 a gal .
    with a minium of $25.00

3. RTallday

RTallday LawnSite Member

Thanks very much for the information. I'll come up with a system using those guidelines or something of that nature. Thanks again.

-Rich

4. ArizPestWeed

If it's real small, I do it for free.
    Like a quarter of a gal.

5. ArizPestWeed

I seldom do it by the gal.
    Most always by the job.

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

$10 per gallon, with a one gallon minimum. 1/2 hr labor, with 1/2 labor minimum. $32.50. if it's just a few weeds in the cracks, i do it as part of the lawn service. if it's like all the beds and stuff, i charge the above price

7. grassredneck

grassredneck LawnSite Member

I just include it with the service (driveways, s-walks, beds) unless it's a commercial job with a parking lot which obviously uses more product

8. RTallday

RTallday LawnSite Member

Wow, thanks for all the information. I do it for free also if its small, or include it as part of the weekly service. I was just asking becaue this season i picked up some apartment complexes and they want the weeds killed. Naturally, there are a lot more curbs and such to treat. Thanks again.

-Rich