Route Manager Needed In NW Indiana

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Forever Green Lawn, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Growing fertilization company looking for experienced route manager to fertilize about 700 accounts. Applicant should be familiar with the operation of either a Perma-Green or Z-Spray. Must be able work without supervision and be able to schedule calls and perform routing and production. We offer paid vacation, medical and retirement plans and bonuses. Pay depends on experience. PM me for details.
    Scott

2. Forever Green Lawn

Another position has opened with the same requirements. Anyone interested?

3. smoothbore2004

smoothbore2004 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I am located in NW indiana and never heard of your company. With 700 accounts i figured I would have some information on you guys. I have only heard of true green and scotts that are on that big of a customer basis. Please give me some info cause i may be interested in your services for my 11 gas station accounts.

4. Forever Green Lawn

We have about 1400 houses and about 150 commercial accounts total . We work in Lake and Porter counties and some Illinois areas. We do a lot of town home complexes, hospitals, banks etc. Most of our houses that we do are in Dyer, Schererville, St. John, Munster and Crown Point. We also have accounts in Valpo, Portage and Hobart.
    What's the name of your company?
    Scott