1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

route sheets

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CNYScapes, Jan 11, 2005.

1. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

For those of you who send out mowing crews, do you give them a separate sheet for each account or just a list of all the lawns for the day?

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

A list is all they need with any special comments.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi CNYScapes,

I know our software allows you to do both options. Maybe try both ways and see which works best?

4. Mr. C

Mr. C LawnSite Member
    from Miami

I use Clip. It gives a list which i sometimes use to number the order of what job to go to 1st, 2nd, 3rd ect. I think it also gives them something visual to see where they are in the route and what they have left. It also provides a detail route sheet that list everything that needs to be done for each specific account. I have a standard list of items that need to be covered on every service and it also has a special section for additional notes that might just be for that day or a specific time period. The detailed route sheet is where the time for the service is recorded. I also sak the to write anything they think i need to know about that account in that area also.

5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

This is what I do as well. There are also spaces to log the time "in" and the time "out" of the property ,too...plus an additional area for them to put any notes for me when I update the billing..i.e.: equipment cleaning fee for excess dog doo, high cut fee, toys / items in yard, etc..so can charge appropriately at the end of the month.