Route software compatable with quickbooks pro

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by southfla, Feb 2, 2008.

1. southfla

southfla LawnSite Member

Hello all it's me again...hahah
    As the title states I am looking for software that is compatible with quickbooks pro 2007. I am not looking for the deluxe package as quickbooks does the invoicing, statements etc. I am simply looking for a nice route interface that I can EASILY and QUICKLY add and delete customers.
    I noticed Gopher has a free trial for 30 days, but I wanted to get some input prior to downloading this.
    also is anyone out there using there palm pilot software?
    if so, where did you get your palm pilot and is it worth the investment?
    any suggestions on models and what did you pay for them?

Any suggestions would be awesome!!!

2. there are a bunch of them out there. I have either tried or bought alot of them. however qxpress wins over them all hands down.

It is not cheap but you can rent it till you decide what version you want. It is completely seamless with quickbooks. It does take a little time to set up but it is worth it. For 100.00 extra you can add your pda and use it.

It is the BEST software i have used.
  3. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

What other Quickbooks compatible software have you used?
  4. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Its 199 for the pda and only for one year. Then you renew. You also have to pay $249 a year to keep getting access to updates/help, etc.

Its nice, but I hate to keep throwing money at them just to keep the software working right with QB. They know you aren't going to throw away that initial investment because of $249 a year. If you upgrade QB, you just about HAVE to upgrade qxpress.