Route Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mike33087, May 14, 2007.

1. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member

Anyone have a good route spread sheet, excel, i need one that i can use or edit, any help is great

2. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I am also curious about this. I have the customers name, address, time of arrival, departure time, and notes and additional services. Is there anthing else that anyone has on their route sheets? My route sheets are in trucks that I am not in so I try to keep them simple gain as much info as I can.

3. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

heres mine edited, its not the full form because it would take me forever to either dig up an old version or remove all the info out of all these forms.

Lawn cut list example.jpg

5. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

WOW!!! What a beautiful set up!!! Would it be possible for u to put up a downloadable version of that... Looks spectacular, Wish I knew how to set up such a nice set up like that in excell... A downloadable version of that would be extremely approciated!!!

6. ffemtmcd

ffemtmcd LawnSite Senior Member

Dude - any way you can get a better pic or attach a small file of this spreadsheet?? Looks good, but I can't make out the wording.

7. secretary

secretary LawnSite Member

I specialize in designing spreadsheets. I'd be happy to custom design business spreadsheets or forms at a very reasonable cost.