Routing Software

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mbg, Aug 31, 2006.

1. mbg

mbg LawnSite Member

We want to obtain new software that can schedule, route, work with Quikbooks and not cost a fortune that we havn't earned yet.

We tried Lawn Pro, but alas, it no work no mo and no one responds to our emails.

Suggestions?

2. mr63

mr63 LawnSite Member

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

QXpress does it, also. I don't run it, but have a friend that does. I am looking into it. I really like the Real Green systems total program that has it, but I just cant see the $5000. for it at this point (plus the monthly subscription fee).

4. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

You can get the GroundsKeeper Pro Trial version from the website and check it out. I am looking at it now, primarily for the scheduling and customer maintenance. I am using quickbooks for all of my accounting, but it is not very customer freindly for this industry.

5. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Runner once you dropped the 5K and you saw how easy it made your life you would have wished you wouldnt have waited so long. I was in the same boat as you are in. Everything is a breeze. From upselling additional services to managing your busines with much greater ease. I am on with Real Green for LAIII and the 800 Marketing group, it has been one of the best investments my business could have made. You will save ther 5k in a year by the amount of time you save yourself.

6. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

LOVE QXpress. it has helped out tremendously. Billing is a cinch, Scheduling is fantastic. It has paid for itself in the first 1/2 of the year. I didn't think I missed much but the timetracking has become a lot more precise and I am billing everything not just thinking i am. I run 2 crews now and am starting 1 more next year. with no hesitation.:dancing:

7. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

If you're looking for QB compatibilty then go with QXpress.

8. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

QXpress all the way. It has saved mr so much time and
    Their customer support is second to none:cool2:

9. mbg

mbg LawnSite Member

Thanks everyone for the responce to our request!
    Looks like we need to cough up some bucks, we will let you all know what we find and choose.
    Enjoy the holiday weekend

10. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont know about everyone else but I found Gopher to work excellent for my company.