RSK Property maintenance 2013 work/equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RSK Property Maintenance, Mar 30, 2013.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Ya definitely don't sell your 97! Keep that thing forever. Hopefully the 6.4 works out for you it's a heck of a motor, but not reliable like your 7.3 will be. It'll be nice to reward all your hard work though and sit in a comfy truck for a change! Congrats on the new rig dude
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful truck man. Diesel? and how much u pay for it? im looking for one exactly the same

3. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

You must not have read any of the above posts nor know anything about trucks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

LOL.............
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

That's a nice truck man, congrats

6. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks. I've wanted one of these trucks since 2008 when they first came out, and now to only be a few days away from getting one is unreal. HARD WORK PAYS OFF! I can't wait until I have a spare minute to go pick it up. I say i'm gonna keep using the 97 for work, but we will see how that goes. either way i have no plans to sell the 7.3 its has more then proven its reliability and its been a major asset along with my customers to get to where my company is now! right now the 7.3 is starting with shot of ether, because it needs a new block heater cable, and something with the glow plug system isn't working correctly or maybe an injector or the o-rings. the truck has been scanned before and all injectors pass the contribution test but something is up with it, because it should start in the temps that are just below 20*f it did all last winter. oh well it will be to have a reliable comfortable truck, I'll take more pictures once i pick it up.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

He's got that truck for sale!

Congrats on the new truck. I am surprised to see a 350 srw like that.. I just got a 2008 f250 with a 10,000 gvw and I love it. Let me know what you see for fuel mileage.

Btw, I want those rims!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RSK Property Maintenance

I wouldn't expect to see great fuel economy with it until the dpf and cat are deleted and tuner is installed, which i won't be able to do for a month with things slowing down as much as they are. plus winter fuel, doesn't burn as well, so fuel mileage goes down as well. I'm sure i'll see 14-15mpg mixed with winter fuel and dpf on, then deleted i would guesstimate i'll see 18-19mpg mixed, and all highway on trip if i keep the speeds down 22-25mpg all day long.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  9. Tyler259

Tyler259 Banned

What's the emissions stuff on Diesels in CT?

If it's under a certain weight we don't need inspection?

I'm going to buy a newer to me truck in a few months.

Thanks

10. RSK Property Maintenance

well we have no inspections in ct, and emissions are for vehicles with a gvw under 10,000lbs any gas or diesel truck weighing 10,001lbs is exempt from emissions.