RSK Property maintenance 2013 work/equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RSK Property Maintenance, Mar 30, 2013.

1. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

Sides look good
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Sides look great, and if you're going to paint them I would paint them the same green as your lettering.

3. Bushwhackerstll

Bushwhackerstll LawnSite Member

Big fan of the dodges man I have two myself 95 12 valve 99 24 5 speed they r sweet
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Element Property Mgmt

Element Property Mgmt LawnSite Member

how about dark green to match your logo?

5. Bushwhackerstll

Get a rap man bed investment it's something that continues to pay you. It's around 1500
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to but first i would need to install new bed, new fenders, and new doors, or have all the rust fixed on the body panels i have and dents pulled otherwise i think the wrap would look like crap. It would really stand out around here, almost no one has a truck wrapped.

7. Bushwhackerstll

True didnt know about the rust. I'm waiting a little then in gonna have mine done
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RSK Property Maintenance

pictures of my ford are on the first page, realistically, there is actually very little rust, and rot. my doors, and bed are very clean for my truck, but i know these are all problem areas and in 2-5 years they will be rusted, so i'd rather fix all the known problem areas then have it wrapped, vs. get a wrap done and have rust issues in a few years and have to get the wrap re done.

9. Bushwhackerstll

I yeah very true if the doors aren't rusted through u could role/ spray the lower halts of the doors with truck Bedliner rust won't get through and u could rap over but yeah don't throw money away I use graphics on my back window gotten a few calls enough to pay it off like that....
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. RSK Property Maintenance

here's my sign for my tailgate, i'm sure i find ways to improve it and have another made up, it ended up costing 100 dollars so i can't complain.

[​IMG]

all comments, suggestions, improvements are welcome. thanks.