RSK Property Maintenance pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RSK Property Maintenance, May 1, 2011.

1. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks, i can't wait until next spring, when i plan to send out 60,000 flyers which will cover every house in one of the neighboring towns, and i'll do the town i live but that's only about 7,000 houses....

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Guarenteed to pick up more work!

What does RSK stand for?

3. RSK Property Maintenance

yeah, I'm trying to get enough accounts for 2 full days of mowing with the 61" cheetah i have now and I'd like to add a 72" turf tiger next spring, or a 72" cheetah if they come out with a bagger for it by then. I think with the the two mowers i mentioned 50-60 accounts could be done in two days or maybe half of another day. i want at least 2500 a week in mowing so when things get slow i still have something coming in. but RSK is my initials Ryan Scott Krajewski, i just thought Rsk property maintenance sounded pretty good so i went with it. hopefully, I'll do 100,000 flyers if that's what it takes to get the amount of work I want next year, but i'm pretty sure 50,000 or less will get me 30-40 more accounts which probably is too many to gain in one year, but i want it now. not in 3 years. i have bigger and better goals in 3 years.

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Wow okay, it might be a bit of a change with all the extra work. What are those bigger better goals?

5. RSK Property Maintenance

i'm hoping for a change with the extra work, i wouldn't mind work 4-5 days a week, i already know if i have 50-60 weekly lawn customers, some of them will have me do shrub pruning, mulching, weeding, and other maintenance, so really by getting the lawns i'll probably go up to 4-5 days a week of work and be able to hire my first employee if not 2 hopefully. i plan to open up to 3 dunkin donuts, or some type of franchise where i don't have to be apart of it, other then setting it up and stopping by and checking on things once a month, and probably open up another business, doing what, that i don't know yet, but i want more. i would like to get my pilots license, pay a house off in 3 years that i'm going to hopefully buy next fall.

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Dunkin Dounuts sounds good right now. I wouldnt mind starting up one of those myself. There really isnt a lot of those around here so it could be a success or a fail.

7. RSK Property Maintenance

i would go with whatever chain prevails down there, don't try to bring something new into the market, unless you have a lot of spare money, reason i want to go with dunkin is they dominate new england by a lot. i opened up a krispy kreme i would do okay, but a dunkin would do much better....

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

hows the cheetah thinking about one next year to pair up with my tiger cat thinking of a 61 with a kawi engine.

9. RSK Property Maintenance

its great, i love the 34hp kohler i ordered with it, my only regret was not going diesel. i wouldn't own a 61" mower with any less power then a 34hp unless it was diesel or i got a really good deal on it. i hope to add a 72" turf tiger with a turbo diesel cat motor to my fleet next year if i get enough accounts, or maybe a cheetah if they come out with a bagger system, unless my dealer is feeding me a line of crap about them not having a bagger for the 72" cheetah yet.

10. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice man although i dont know if you quite need all the hp it is nice but im liking my 27 but just my opinion but i hope to add a second scag to my fleet next year but well see what it is my purchase list is quite large next year